[WriteLog] Feature in v 10.37

Steve Forst kw3a at snip.net
Thu Apr 10 13:43:41 EDT 2003

I'm using version 10.24 and it suits my needs fairly well.

Last fall v. 10.37 came out with a feature "play sounds on keystrokes,
useful for blind operation".  I've seen no mention of this feature in the
reflector over the past few months and the pdf help file on the WL home page
is for an earlier version.

I'm not totally blind, but close enough and would like to know if this would
help me.  Perhaps the term "blind operation" refers to something else
entirely.  Anyway, any info on this feature would be welcome.

73, Steve KW3A