[WriteLog] Sending w/o Sending!?

Keith Regli keith at kregli.com
Tue Apr 22 08:16:32 EDT 2003

In the WriteLog Menu/Setup/Ports dialog box there are several columns.
On the right you have "Poll" and "Comm PTT".  Poll is a checkbox and
Comm PTT is a combo box with Yes/No/Sync as the choices.  I use Poll and
Sync with the Omni VI+ and get consistent behavior.  When I try other
combinations I start to get behavior similar to what Mike described.  I
believe I read a discussion either in the help or a post by Wayne a long
time ago describing what was going on inside WriteLog.

Keith Regli
mailto:keith at kregli.com
http://www.kregli.com