[WriteLog] OQP module problems

Steve Woodruff sjwoodr at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 21:24:40 EDT 2003

> 2.)  When you first open the OQP module, you must fill out the Contest
> Parameter OHIO QSO PARTY SETUP screen with Call, Station Location and
Station
> Information.  Once you OK that screen, you then enter the contest module.
On two
> occasions I had to close WL, and later open the OQP module with the same
file
> name.  I had to reenter all the information again on the OHIO QSO PARTY
SETUP
> screen.  IMHO, this step should be bypassed altogether when reopening an
> existing contest file, since the information has already been supplied.

I do have a fix for this -- and if you used the OHQP module this past
weekend
and would like to try this out here's what you can do:

1) download and install the latest OHQP beta module
     http://wlmods.n9oh.com/OHQP_WL_1.0.0.3.exe

2) load your OHQP log and enter your station info (call, class, etc...)

3) save the log

4) exit WriteLog

5) load your OHQP log -- your station info should be "remembered"

If you try this out please email me directly and let me know that you
verified that it works.

tnx

/steve n9oh