[WriteLog] Friend ini

KØBX jduerbusch at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 26 02:38:14 EDT 2003

Yet another W98SE user.  I am too cheap to buy the upgrade.  Other
computers in the house are running XP, Win2000 so I got them all covered.

But do we really need that big of a friends file?  When it started in
WF1B Ray put it in just for the 10 or 20 guys that we might know.  I
stopped using the Friend.ini in CQWW RTTY and RTTY Roundup as it slowed
down the rate.  Other contest don't make any different as the rates are
slower.  I do use WL for my out-of-contest qso's so it would be nice to
use the Friend.ini there.

73
Joe K0BX
STL MO