[WriteLog] Friend ini

Don Cassel doncassel at compuserve.com
Tue Aug 26 08:15:22 EDT 2003

I agree that the file is much too large but how can Ed determine what should
be in and what should be left out?

My solution is to edit a file for my own use which includes calls that I
know or have frequently contacted in contests. That keeps it quite small and
there is virtually no impact on performance.

Don VE3XD