[WriteLog] Help, w5xd/k5dj Multi keyer Problem

Fritz Schewe ad6g at mcn.org
Thu Dec 11 15:34:45 EST 2003

I'm setting up for ARRL 10 meter contest and can't get the cw messages to
key the radio thru the multi keyer.  The multi keyer paddle interface works
just fine.  The cw messages appear on the cw key board.  My rig setup is on
com 3, the cw is selected for com 3,  wxd multi+ is selected  Key speed
shows up on the main display, which I thought meant the multi keyer is
connected.  Radio is connected via com 3.
Is there an ini setting I'm forgetting?

Fritz  Ad6g

Fritz Schewe AD6G
Pearland, Texas