[WriteLog] The Future Of Contest Software

Eric Hilding eric at hilding.com
Tue Dec 16 18:41:31 EST 2003

On Tue, 16 Dec 2003, Eric Scace K3NA wrote:

>    Actually, this has already been done.  LeaderboardLive allows willing WriteLog operators to share scores automagically during the
> contest at periodic intervals.  Unfortunately, I don't think it is supported anymore, which is too bad.  I like the concept of
> competitors egging each other on during the contest by seeing their relative performance.  It adds another dimension of fun (for
> some of us, at least).
>
> -- Eric K3NA

Hey Eric:

Are you saying WriteLog is already configured to auto-dial & upload,
etc.?  WOW...

Not familiar with LeaderBoardLive since I'm just getting back into HF'ing
after about 30 years away from it.

I'm wondering if whoever was running the Board thing still has the code
and/or if it would be available?

Tnx.

73,

Eric ("Rick") Hilding, K6VVA