[WriteLog] WL not saving configuration "right"

Garry Shapiro garry at ni6t.com
Fri Dec 19 12:11:44 EST 2003

Rick:

I am running 10.42C under XP HOme. Pressing ALT displays the highlighted
hotkeys on the menu bar. Then, pressing the appropriate letter opens that
corresponding menu. If that procedure is followed with SETUP (Alt-p),I do
see the underlined "y" on CW/RTTY/SSB Messages you have noted, and pressing
"y" then selects the CW/RTTY messages, and the selections in the CW/RTTY/SSB
Messages window do indeed have underlined letters. And, yes, it requires an
additional keystroke to select one of those underlined letters to obtain
that window.

If, however, I use the mouse to select a menu on the menu bar, these
underlinings do not appear. I never noticed that before.

Garry, NI6T