[WriteLog] Boo hoo and Merry Christmas

George Johnson w1zt at comcast.net
Mon Dec 22 16:52:38 EST 2003

I will also join the pile up and wish all the WriteLog group a Merry
Christmas and Happy New Year.  The program, support, and helpful comments
have made WriteLog the best contest logger available and I particularly
appreciate the continued interest by many in making sure it meets its
contest support objectives.

73, George .. W1ZT