[WriteLog] Logging AH3D with WriteLog

Jerry Pixton jpixton at shentel.net
Sat Feb 1 12:36:43 EST 2003

Bill,

I don't see any "Utilities" item on my Writelog menu bar. I had to delete
the entry for AH3D that is in the wl_cty under United States - which seems,
properly, to override the KH3 entries. That worked. Of course changing the
prefix to KH3 also works. Now if I could only work him also on RTTY.

I had a situation last night where the regular Rttyrite decoder was copying
AH3D much better than MMTTY. Have to check some more today. Could this be
the new should cards?

Jerry, W6IHG

At 06:50 PM 1/31/2003 -0800, Bill Turner wrote:
>On Fri, 31 Jan 2003 14:09:53 -0800, Donald Eriksen wrote:
>
> >I was of the opinion that one can edit the wl_cty file to add a specific
> >call sign under Johnston (and run Reacty32 after), but that didn't work.

>On the menu bar, click on Utilities, click on Country/W, find KH3
>Johnston Island and double click on it.  Notice the Prefix Table.  Put
>AH3, in there somewhere.  Don't forget the comma.  Click on the save
>icon, then exit and you are all set.
>
>A similar procedure can be used to add a non-standard call sign to a
>particular country.
>
>73, Bill W7TI

Dr. Jerry R. Pixton, PIXOS Designs LLC
jpixton at shentel.net