[WriteLog] Hooking Isolation Transformer?

Wayne Alexander n0ea at mchsi.com
Sat Feb 1 21:47:15 EST 2003

This maybe a stupid question but I have to ask.
Don't want to blow up anything here.
I see that the Black and White wire of the Transformer
goes to the RX audio out and the Yellow and Red wire
goes to the Sound card Line Input.
So the question is, I have a stereo plug which is 3 wires
so does the wires from the transformer go to the tip and ring
and nothing goes on the ground side? Do you use the ground
at all?

Sorry for the dumb question but want to solder one time not 3 or 4 times.

Thanks,
Wayne
NØEA