[WriteLog] Alternate CQ on 2 radios and other SO2R related questions

zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com zoltan.pitman at vodafone.com
Mon Feb 10 13:37:11 EST 2003

Hello,

I have a few questions about SO2R with WL:

- Is it possible to get automatically alternated CQ's between the two radios
(like CT's ALTERNATE command) ?

- What does %X do in  the messages? (I read the help file and I seem to
understand the words, but can't figure out the meaning of the entire
sentence)

- Is it possible to get a fully CT compatible control key definition (like
ALT-. to switch between radios)

- What is the meaning of the C column in the entry window? (I recall there
was a thread about it but couldn't find it back in the archives)

- Is it possible to change the operation on such a way that it toggles only
between call and exchange? (If I click off the Prompt option in the
parameter setup window they would disappear from the entry window) It would
be nice to see the recognized country right next to the callsign.

- Is there an option to arrange the entry windows horizontally aligned ?
(This is how the radios are placed and it would create a more obvious
situation for me.)

I'm sorry if these questions are redundant. Any input direct or public would
be gratefully appreciated.

73,

Zoli HA1AG