[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 10 12:39:04 EST 2003

Probably a better discussion for the RTTY Reflector, but I did manage
to get him in the log on one band but it wasn't easy.  He was getting piled
on pretty good whenever I came upon him.  It's obvious he was having
troubles with the pileup and when he couldn't pull a callsign out of the mess
he just CQ'd again.

He was the only KP4 multiplier I saw so it's understandable he got such
attention.  I applaud him hanging in there.

Don AA5AU