[WriteLog] KP4VP and WPX

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 19:23:57 EST 2003

> Seemed deaf at times.. but we weren't sure if he had such a pileup he
> couldn't print anything or maybe he had wide filters?
> I don't know him personally and wouldn't accuse him of anything without
> knowing his situation
> Tom Baugh
> AE9B

I called him for about 10 mins, along with, I think W0ODL??? No
response to either
of us, and I could copy all calling, which was about 3. Now when you
point a WIDE
spaced 5 element beam at him and he's 30/9, somethings wrong. Not to
mention the
W0 was almost S8 to the back.

The only thing I would accuse him of is not having a receiver.

73
Ed