[WriteLog] "F" key programming..

W2GR at aol.com W2GR at aol.com
Thu Feb 13 11:29:27 EST 2003

Hello...I am wondering what should be the correct/appropriate exchanges that
should be put into the "F" and "Shift F" key memories for this weekends
contest?...maybe there is a file somewhere I could DL with the proper
exchanges?..

Also interested in what the exchanges should be for RTTY...Also not sure how
to save the inputs...I had a few practice exchanges in there last nite but
when I loaded the WL prog. today they were gone...

I am brand new to WL and just loaded it in Monday and am slightly into the
learning curve now..I have had it for a year but just now getting to use
it....Just got on RTTY last week too and played a bit in the contest over the
weekend..made only 248 contacts but not with WL..used MMTTY and got my feet
damp in RTTY ... but now have the MMTTY plug in installed for WL and
working...bit of a mind boggler with all the new stuff going on!..tried
SSTV,PSK,RTTY and WriteLog with in the past 2 weeks with the RigBlaster +
setup...things seem to be working but there is so much to learn!...my head
hurts and from reading all the help files it feels like my eyes are
bleeding!..

Thanks for any help..it is appreciated for sure..

Mike W2GR
Niagara falls NY