[WriteLog] To owners of YAESU FT 920

Jim Preston jpreston1 at cox.net
Thu Feb 20 16:19:45 EST 2003

WriteLog reads the vfo B frequency on my Mark-V. The frequency shown on
the main WriteLog screen in the "FREQ" column is not necessarily your
transmit frequency. Go to Setup/Display Format and check "Transmit
Frequency". This will display another column called "XMIT", which
displays your transmit frequency. The correct frequency is also shown in
the Cabrillo file.

This works on my 1000MP Mark-V. It might not work on other rigs.

73,

Jim N6VH