[WriteLog] To owners of YAESU FT 920

W. Wright, W5XD w5xd at writelog.com
Thu Feb 20 18:39:14 EST 2003

> Jo and others, You are correct, Writelog has never read the
> frequency of VFO
> B on my FT1000D and I assume on any Yaesu transceiver.

Don,

Please refrain from making sweeping unsupported allegations like
this in a public forum. While I have not been able to personnally
test every WriteLog rig driver, I have at least one email from
an owner and tester of EVERY WriteLog driver where that owner
verified that WL correctly read split operation.
Your "assumption" is hogwash. Because I happen to own
an FT-1000MP, I know it has properly recorded slit frequency
operation for all five years that I have owned it.

At this point, I don't know why WL is not reading yours. THe
FT-1000D driver is almost identical to the 'MP and was tested
by at least 2 different testers. I have a standard procedure
for remotely testing rig drivers. Are you willing to participate?
If so, please reply to me privately.

Thanks,
Wayne