[WriteLog] SO2R Controller Recommendations?

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Fri Jan 24 22:25:33 EST 2003

Before you go that route, consider using two networked computers. The
second one can be an old clunker and might even cost less than a SO2R
controller. I have used two computers for RTTY contesting. I don't see any
reason I couldn't use the same setup on CW or SSB.

Very reassuring to have two independent yet identical logs. And if one
setup dies, you keep going on the other.

Jerry W4UK