[WriteLog] Fw: mmtty plugin install

W1CX w1cx at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 24 19:42:27 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: Loyd Wilbur
To: writelog at contesting.com
Sent: Friday, January 24, 2003 4:54 PM
Subject: mmtty install

I spent a lot of time searching the archives before asking for help...seems everyone else at least gets mmtty running in writelog before having problems.

When I try to install the MMTTYPluginfor Writelog_V13.Exe I get a pop up that says "writelog must be installed". On two different computers, I have installed writelog v10.24 (full) and them upgraded to v10.38. Writelog runs fine, and mmtty v1.63 is running fine also. No matter what folder I put the plugin  .EXE fine into, it can't find writelog.

My writelog has installed itself into c:\ham and I wonder if it should be in c:\program files\ham. Could that be it?

Any help greatly appreciated.
Loyd,  w1cx at earthlink.net