[WriteLog] Grabbing Spots

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Jan 25 16:22:49 EST 2003

I don't seem able to grab a spot by the standard Control Right Arrow
sequence or Alt F4. I have scoured the Help file but all I can see is a
reference to using the mouse. Obviously in a contest environment I would
wish to keep mouse usage to a minimum, if at all.

The other thing I notice is that the spotting station is not shown in the
Packet Spot field, and also how do I filter VHF/UHF spots?

Are there any additions to the .ini file that I can add for these?

On another topic, I have reset all the CW speeds to a more meaningful range
ie 16 to 38 wpm and made sure 31 is at the top of the third column. So far
so good, yet when I hit F1 etc I get CW at a much slower speed. If I do Alt
F10 it then send at 32 which is what I would expect it it go to, had it
started on my default speed of 31. As they say in one of the UK soaps (in a
gruff East London dialect "Was goin on?").

Chris G3SJJ
g3sjj at btinternet.com