[WriteLog] Re: Unkown mult

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Sat Jul 5 13:28:58 EDT 2003

I'm getting the same thing but it doesn’t affect the score or logging so I’m not worrying about it.

I'm operating the 6 hours and it is murder.  I operated 1 hour and now I'm on break.  You can barely get warmed up in only 1 hour.  Anyway the band is looking very dismal.  No contacts on 10 meters and only 1 contact on 15m with K4GMH.

I hope to hear you on the band.

73, Jim
AD6WL