[WriteLog] Problem opening Rttyrite from WL

Eric - VE3GSI ve3gsi at sympatico.ca
Sat Jul 12 18:45:16 EDT 2003

Hi Don,

As a suggestion, close all non-WriteLog programmes that you may have running
(if any) and see what happens.

My Reason, I have seen that error message when I CLOSE WriteLog and only if
I have other non-WriteLog programmes running at the same time.  If I close
any of the other programmes first I don't seem to get the error message. I
have always suspected a conflict with another programme, but have not been
able to duplicate the problem each time, so never reported it.

It has never been a serious problems with me, the contest files are always
intact so I have never been worried about it.

73 Eric - ve3gsi