[WriteLog] PC Sound recording & playing.

Bob Marzari w3pt at itech.net
Mon Jul 14 22:23:41 EDT 2003

Hi, I am not having success getting the PC sound card to record or play.

I took a known working wave file that I can play back in Windows, placed it
in the C;\Program Files\CONTEST\msg2.wav but WL will not play it.

The drop down box in WL shows this format   msg2.wav   When you use the
browse feature it is looking for the extension
msg2.wl or .cnt

I have added a wave file with each extension and it still does not see them
when you Setup/memory setup/ Browse is looking for .wl or .cnt  extensions.

What am I missing here?

Thank,

Bob, W3PT