[WriteLog] IOTA Bugs

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Wed Jul 30 09:54:27 EDT 2003

Hi Ken,

tnx for our QSO's in the last IOTA contest.

I made about 580 cw-QSO's using WL 10.41B and can not confirm your IOTA
bug.

But there is another problem which could produce your problem: If the
received serial has got 4 digits the cursor jumps into the next field
without <TAB> or <SPACE> after entering the 4th digit. So if you use
<SPACE> to jump from column to column the first digit in the IOTA field
would be a <SPACE>!

I am using <TAB> to move to the next field. So I was often in the wrong
column.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ