[WriteLog] 40m SSB additions

Jack & Carolyn Cavanagh cjcav at renc.igs.net
Tue Jun 17 09:32:32 EDT 2003

Mike: The QRP contacts made with solar charged batteries should be added
to your 40m SSB contacts.  They counts as contacts!
  Below is a readable version of Buck's hand written log.  Buck is a
good candidate for the "Broken Pencil" award that has been in permanent
possesion of Gordon.

    It is hard for me to insert these into the existing dupe sheet
because of the coloums problem.  If you could do this and just send me
the SSB dupe sheet, I would appreciate it.  Just make up QSO numbers.

73, Jack

RVARC K4TS
Natural Power QSO log 40m SSB using solar panel charged battery.

Tim