[WriteLog] Sprint module

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Tue Mar 4 19:20:22 EST 2003

You have it correct, Larry - Mine behaves the same.  If there are less than
3 intervening QSOs, the name of a previously-worked station auto-fills.  If
there are 3 or more intervening QSOs, then the name does not auto-fill.  Oh
well, should be easy for Wayne to fix, but not critical for the contest.  73