[WriteLog] Rig Interface to Kenwood TS-570d(G)

ki6dy ki6dy at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 5 00:04:13 EST 2003

Anyone out there have Writelog talking to this radio??? I am attempting to
talk to this rig via COM3 (IRQ4) which is shared with COM1 (IRQ4) that talks
to my KAM OK. I believe I have an IRQ problem even though both WIN98 and WIN
ME show COM3 and COM1 as operational. After setting the Ports through
Writelog it either hangs Writelog or illuninates the CTRL on the 570 with no
frequency information being transfered to Writelog. I also have COM2 (IRQ3)
talking to an FT-1000 with no problems. Wonder if I should switch the
Com3(IRQ4) serial port to Com4(IRQ3) and give it a try????

Thanks,

Bob (KI6DY)