[WriteLog] %t problem

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 14 17:57:36 EST 2003

When there is a call in the Entry Window, %T will send the correct time
to the other station.  If the other station asks for a repeat of the time and
you send a buffer with %T, it will send the same time it sent previously
went you sent your first report.  This is by design.

If you clear the Entry window, then put in another call (or the same call)
then it will send the correct updated time.

It's not broke.  I just checked it.

Hope this helps.

73, Don