[WriteLog] Add to the wish list for future issues of WriteLog.

Mike Baker K7DD k7ddmjb at qwest.net
Sun May 25 23:37:58 EDT 2003

Hello Ron and the gang,
	While we are adding things to the "wish list" here is one item I miss and I
discovered this weekend.  Make the partitions between items in the log or
log entry line moveable like most windows programs are.
	I was building a log for VHF/UHF use and was having a bad time getting the
size of the boxes set correctly.
	Also, when you are creating a log, you must constantly keep going back and
clicking on the "Add" button. It would seem to me that once you hit the
enter key, the next item to list should be automatic and not need to keep
hitting the add button. It may seem a bit trivial but it took me a
loooooooong time to make a usable log because I either missed a check box in
the formatter or didn't click on the add button or the text was too small to
read (old man eyes here) or it ran off the page and didn't have a scroll
function to move to it.  The log ended up wider than the page and when you
tab over to the next item it doesn't scroll to the left to make the entry.
GRRRRRRRRR!
	OK, I feel much better now.  I think I will go and take my
medication..........   ;>)

	Thanks....

Mike Baker  K7DD
k7ddmjb at qwest.net