[WriteLog] Add to the wish list for future issues of WriteLog.

rojomn rojomn at charter.net
Mon May 26 07:02:23 EDT 2003

By the way, if and when you implement PSK63 (inevitable I hope) it would be
nice to have multiple receive. Something heard in RTTY but easy with PSK and
that would give you a real advantage in a contest!
You have the chance to turn PSK63 into a really competitor for RTTY (if you
wish) and it would be e much better faster more reliable mode.