[WriteLog] Computer speech

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Wed Nov 5 16:13:45 EST 2003

Hi all,

Looking to create .WAV files to be used for SSB Sweepstakes.

I did the tedious creation of     1.WAV, 2.WAV   ......   a.WAV, b.WAV   .......   w1.WAV, w2.WAV  ......
etc. However, when strung together the audio is choppy.

(1) Anyone know a method or software that will solve this?

(2) Since we will be multi-op I was also thinking of using a computer voice, but the Microsoft supplied voices
with Windows XP Speech sounds like someone with a tower climbing belt that is way too tight. Any alternative
sources for voices come to mind?

Rick, W1TY

Grid: FN-13hd < > Lat. n43.13175 - Long. w77.36454