[WriteLog] CW port lockup on start up

Rick Tavan tavan at tibco.com
Sat Nov 8 14:59:41 EST 2003

If the computer is permanently connected to the radio, this is going to
happen as the operating system initializes its output ports. My computer
connects through a DX Doubler switching network so I fix the problem by
putting the DXD transmit mode switch in Manual during O/S boot. If you
have no such switch, you could put one in the tx key line or just turn
off VOX and BK-IN on the FT-1000MP. (The other FT-1000's may have
differently named controls but you get the idea.)

73,

/Rick N6XI