[WriteLog] WAE Can't send QTCs to other continents

???sta?t???? SV1DPI kstama at tee.gr
Mon Nov 10 11:43:05 EST 2003

Hello
I had the same problem
I was using a pk900 for transmit and i had the same problem to send qtc.
I tried many times and only 1 or 2 times i had limited success.
Same behaviour exactly.
I was using the mark v with writelog 10.42c and a pk900 tnc for transmit and
pk900 - mmtty for receive
Kostas Stamatis, SV1DPI
Electrical Engineer
PO Box 66 - 30100 Agrinio