[WriteLog] Out of Band in Packet Spot Window - Problem

Gary Ferdinand W2CS w2cs at bellsouth.net
Mon Nov 10 22:28:15 EST 2003

I didn't find it in the archives. Probably one of those dumb mistakes of
mine.

All the packet spots that are not new mults are being flagged with a red X,
which I believe to mean "out of band."  Yet they are very much in band.

I've checked the band definitions and I'm using the defaults (entire US
band).

This occurs independently of whether I have a rig attached to the PC or not.
When a spot comes in and is placed into the packet spot window, it is
flagged with a red-X.

Can anyone point my newbie nose at the problem I'm sure I made for myself?

Thanks and 73,

Gary W2CS