[WriteLog] Speech

Rick Mintz Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com
Tue Nov 11 09:36:42 EST 2003

Hi.

In preparation for SSB Sweepstakes I created .WAV files to send the exchanges, etc. All works fine on my
computer (2.6 GHz). I then transferred them to the computer being used for the contest (200 MHz). The radio
will unkey/rekey between some, but not all, of the transmitted .WAV files, similar to a poorly set VOX. No,
the radio is not set to VOX. The pace of the characters is the same on both machines, so I don't think that
the files are being accessed too slowly causing a delay that puts the rig into receive.

Is it possible to add a delay for Voice Key transmissions that will keep the rig in transmit until the next
character begins?

Rick, W1TY
Email: Rmintz at Rochester.rr.com