[WriteLog] WL/MMTTY Problem

Larry L Lindblom llindblom at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 10:40:17 EST 2003

I was having a similar problem but with a DXP-38.  After anywhere from 30
minutes to 3+ hours of working OK it would freeze.  until I closed all
and restarted. This happened even with all but the essential background
tasks/programs closed.  I wound up getting another computer for the non
radio stuff and doing a total rebuild of the old machine including
reinstall of the OS, WL, etc.  So far it appears I can now run the DXP-38
for hour after hour with no problem.