[WriteLog] Audio Help.

Eric Scace K3NA eric at k3na.org
Wed Nov 12 00:32:17 EST 2003

   More things to check:

1) Have you defined operators using the Entry/Change Operator menu?  If so, WL will be looking for operator subdirectories in the
..\WaveFiles area.

2) Click the main WriteLog window's Setup/Ports menu to open the Port Setup dialog box.
   Click the Wave File Locate button in the lower right of the dialog box.
   Use the pop-up window to navigate to the C:\Program Files\WriteLog\WaveFiles directory.
   Click on a .WAV file in this directory.

   Note: you do NOT browse for this file from the Setup/CW/SSB/RTTY Messages pop-up window!

3) Before you do the above, make sure that all recorded wav files used for messages are in PCM 11.025 kHz 16-bit mono format.

-- Eric K3NA