[WriteLog] CW Keying Setup

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Wed Nov 12 06:41:41 EST 2003

Just before the SS-CW contest, I quite Writelog to reboot the laptop.  Once I quit the program the key line went closed and key the xmitter.  Well, I turned off the vox and all was well.  The PC rebooted and I ran Writelog again, but the key line still was in the "on"state.  I had to go in and define the CW port again to get it to stop.  That is all well and dandy...a little bit of a surprise.

But, why isn't the CW parameters stored in a file when you reload the log.  It seems that would be a logical thing to do....instead of having to set up the CW port again?

Just askin...
Lee - K0WA