[WriteLog] USB Support

Bob Naumann - N5NJ n5nj at gte.net
Wed Nov 12 13:49:39 EST 2003

I did get through to him, and all of the USB products are only prototypes at this time.  He has gotten a huge amount of positive response, and will begin planning to produce these USB products.

>From my perspective, if the W5XD keyer box, or even more so if the ZS4TX voice & CW keyer box was USB driven, it would sell like crazy.

USB works.  I have a scanner, a photo printer, 2 digital cameras, and an MP3 player that use USB and they all work flawlessly on one of those little 4 port USB hubs.

No IRQ's to mess with and no conflicts.

I can't wait.

N5NJ