[WriteLog] Ref: Bandmap on second VFO

jclark at brownjanitorsupply.com jclark at brownjanitorsupply.com
Fri Nov 14 11:27:41 EST 2003

I am running a FT-920 and the 2nd band map will read the second VFO however if
you click on a callsign in that window it will change VFO (A) not VFO (B). The
only thing I quess you can use it for is to monitor a second band. Maybe that
is all it is intended for? But I will the radio manual and see if are some
commands to be able and set VFO (B).

I also wonder if you have the packet spot window set for "FOLLOW ME" if the
2nd VFO Band Map would still show spots for the band it was monitoring.

John
N5ER