[WriteLog] COM1 for CW & FSK

Ric Plummer ricp at charter.net
Sun Nov 23 16:31:31 EST 2003

The setup here, which works fine for all WL modes ( but I don't use MMTTY )
is:
    COM1= FSK right rig
    COM2 = FSK left rig
    COM 4 = rig control and CW for right rig
    COM5 = fir control and CW for left rig

requires .ini statements to get COM5 into the ports menu etc
PTT is thru the rig control serial interface, the rigs are IC-756PRO
I use the W5XD+ keyer for SO2R

So, 2 COM ports per rig, but if you want rig control and FSK, then you need
them anyway.
and keep the CW ( and PTT if you need it also ) on the rig control COM port

Ric KV1W