[WriteLog] NO CW = NO CONTEST

Guido Tedeschi guido.ted at tin.it
Sat Nov 29 12:44:12 EST 2003

Hi Ed,
    I don't remember well and now I can't check it quickly, but, maybe, I
had a problem like your and it was a conflict problem between FSK and CW,
clearing the FSK settings made the CW keying working...
Sorry, it happened some time ago and my memory is not at his best, but try
to clear all the FSK/RTTY settings.
The DTR is CW and RTS is the PTT, the FSK data uses the TXD signal.
I hope that it will work...
Ciao and 73
Guido, ik2bcp / iu2r