[WriteLog] NO CW = NO CONTEST

Ed edw3nr at nexband.com
Fri Nov 28 20:02:25 EST 2003

Well, I have asked this same question before, several weeks ago. Altho there
were several replies, none solved the problem. And as seeing there are only
a couple key clicks(supposedly) to do CW and WL is not that difficult a
program to use, other than CW keying, I really didn't expect to fail.

Ed W3NR