[WriteLog] WL and Check call

Henry henry at summitschool.com
Wed Oct 1 12:19:56 EDT 2003

We're readying for WW SSB- our crew has been using CT for years, and are
going to WL this year- everything looks great as we practice, but one
thing that concerns me is checking for a new zone. When you input and set
a call, it will tell you whether or not its a new station and
country. What is doesnt tell you is if its a new zone (the old CT guys
refer to it as a double mult)- Is there a .ini line that will tell you
about a new zone when it comes up? CT used a "#" sign for a double mult.
Alos, from drawing from the archive, it seems that there is some sort of
CT emulation- does this go beyond the F1 key (got that figured out already
tnx to the archives)?
73,
Henry, W2DZO
henry at summitschool.com