[WriteLog] RE: MP3 recording

Barry N1EU n1eu at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 09:06:28 EDT 2003

I've received several private emails offering suggestions to get mp3
recording working and just wanted to report back that I'm still
unsuccessful, even though I've tried installing several different software
packages with mpeg3 audio codecs.

There is some trick that hasn't been uncovered yet - perhaps a registry key
is missing.

73,
Barry N1EU