[WriteLog] Re: WL and Orion Rotor

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 28 22:33:51 EST 2003

WL and Orion RotorThanks Walt...
I just received this rotator today from M2. I'm told that this is the latest and greatest software/hardware. The control box  reads RC2800PX on the front panel.

It may be something to do with a newer version of firmware in the control box.

My computer interface instructions clearly say it needs a CR at the end of the heading. What does your manual say about computer controlling your particular control box?

I'm not seeing a carriage return after the heading in the data stream sent from Writelog.

Thanks and 73
Jim W7RY