[WriteLog] Quirky ADIF files created by Writelog

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Wed Oct 29 10:50:24 EST 2003

I notice that in most of the contest modules, the section, state or country
is shown on the data entry screens as QTH.

I also notice that when Writelog created the ADIF file that those entrys are
listed in each QSO record as <QTH:2>

This is rather annoying when you upload the file to any general logging
program and the data is placed in the wrong field.  Most of the general
logging programs I have tried will not calculate award stats using the QTH
field.

It would be really nice if the modules were changed to reflect Section,
State or Country in the Data entry fields.

Anybody seen a fix for this?  Other contest logging programs do not seem to
have this problem.

73

Thom WI8W