[WriteLog] errors in new namedmul.ini?

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert at alum.mit.edu
Fri Sep 12 12:55:40 EDT 2003

Dick, it sounds like it was deleted in one place, but missed in two other
places.  It makes sense to me that these lines should be deleted also.

73 - Jim AD1C

--- Dick Green WC1M <dick.green at valley.net> wrote:

> Not sure, but I think there are two errors in the new version of
> namedmul.ini. The ARRL 160M ALIAS and PAQP ALIAS sections have the lines
> "NT=NTX". I don't know if the base definition overrides this or whether this
> will produce NTX when the user enters NT for those contests. In any case,
> those aliases should be deleted because they are confusing.

=====
USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert at alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC