[WriteLog] Networking problem

Marcel Jorba ea3in at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 21 12:21:27 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to use Writelog
networking.

I follow all the necessary steps and I am sure that
Microsoft Networking is ok. I have an Administrator
user with the same passwords on both PCS.

When I try to connect a secondary PC to the master, It
seems that a confirmation window appears but I cannot
see what it displays. It has the same effect of a
windows displayed in an old B&W LCD display.

It happens the same on 2 laptops and 2 PCS.

All monitor are color TFT or SuperVGA

Any help will be welcome

Regrds

Marcel