[WriteLog] [RTTY] Master RTTY Database - Check your call

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 22 14:40:04 EDT 2003

DJ3IW Goetz wrote:
> And why are such permanent RTTY contesters like
> 4X6UO, 4X6UU, 4Z4DX and 4Z5AV missing???
> They sure didn't change their calls.

And every single one of them is in the new database. Please understand
that this new one is made up from logs from late 2002 through now.
That weeded out a lot of inactive calls, including some DXpeditions
from 3 to 10 years old. The last time I did a count,
some 5000+ calls were no longer active.

But, I have to have logs to add in everyone. And my good friend Goetz
has been most
supportive in that regard.

So please, if you will, send me your logs in ASCII or Cabrillo form. (
preferred )
I strip the calls from the log, and then destroy it. Many US hams send
me logs, but with conditions as they are now, a lot of guys in other
continents just don't show up.

BTW, D4B will be active this weekend in the contest, and he IS in the
new database.

73
Ed